Monday 2 February 2009

UK mini-con












































































































































































Here are some photos from the UK caricaturist gathering. Lots of great pictures of me, unfortunately I only got bad photos of a few I did, so if you got one by me I would be very greatful if you could send me a photo. Considering I am a artist I think its about time I learn how to use a camera:)


















1 comment:

Brendan Carroll said...

The JP lad! Won't be headed back to the Ballyer reunion unfortunately, still in The States. I'll be back home in May though, hope to see you in summer! How's life? Tell Erica and your family I said hi.

Your caricatures are savage! Keep them rollin man :)

Bren