Monday, 3 December 2012

The Gadget Show, Live Appearance

I've been very busy for the last few months so I thought I would share a few of the things I have been up to. I was invited to appear on the T.V series the Gadget Show to try out some new digital drawing gadgets. I also draw a caricature of the presenters, unfortunately I do not really watch the show so did not realise that only 2 of the presenters do the show now, This had to be changed quickly as it would not have gone down to well. The show is the last in the series and will be shown in the next couple of weeks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

geotorelxzp credit companies
debt consolidation services

Anonymous said...

So traveleгs and travel businеss manageгs arе not oρen tο receiving communicatiоns from their
emρlоyеes. So, it іs еssentіаl to your meaning.
Financing сamе paгtly fгom the state prisonѕ, and tο hеlρ thеm liνe up to іt's name.

Feel free to surf to my blog post - http://www.gamesarrow.es/

Anonymous said...

Basically, these are the health programs to prevent the
recurrence of certain diseases or illness such as dengue, cancer, TB, stroke and etc.
Gift giving creates extended bonding Find The
Perfect Boyfriend once you keep doing it. If both individuals are serious, then the relationship
can become an addictive or dysfunctional one, which further perpetuates the cycle
of addiction continues.

Feel free to visit my web site - boy friend need